Once again, Christie & Co will participate in one of the most important events of the European investment landscape, the International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF), which takes place in Berlin during the second week of March.
In addition to being one of the recognized sponsors of the Forum since its beginnings, and to actively participating in some of the sessions every year, this 2017 edition, the Spanish section of the firm has the opportunity to offer its vision about the markets in Europe and the Mediterranean.
Inmaculada Ranera will act as moderator at the Session “Southern Europe & Mediterranean Markets” that will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday 7th March, with the participation of the following panellists:
- Jaime Buxó Clos, Chief Development Officer, Barceló Hotel Group
- Riccardo Pacini, Head of Research and Development, Agenzia del Demanio, Italia Hospitality
- Paul Pisani, Senior Vice President – Development, Corinthia Hotels
- Dominic Seely, Director – Acquisitions, Westmont Hospitality
- María Zarraluqui, Global Development Managing Director, Meliá Hotels International Group
We hope that our contribution to the IHIF will be of interest to the participants and, from Christie & Co we will be happy to extend the information to all those interested in this topic..