Prácticas en Christie & Co
Start Date: ASAP
Christie & Co is looking for an Analyst intern to join the dynamic Christie & Co team based in our offices in Barcelona and Madrid.
As an Analyst intern, the candidate will and will be working on feasibility studies, valuations, market studies, and will support the Consultancy team in the production of expert reports. On the Investment side, the candidate will prepare investment material, help identify potential investors or monitor relevant industry trends. The candidate will work with the support of the Consultancy and Investment teams in Spain and UK. The candidate will also be in constant contact with the Pan-European team, based in London, Paris, Munich, Berlin, or Helsinki.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Pre-field work and planning
- Market research (administrations, hotels, statistical institutes)
- Preparing documentation, presentations, media kits and any other material needed
- Treatment of statistical information to develop trends and forecasts
- Participate in design processes and project management
- Assist on the preparation of pitches and memorandums
- Data base management
- Translation and text drafting
- Team support in daily work
The investment team’s key focus is to provide comprehensive data-driven solutions to help our clients maximise the potential of their business and investments. Our investment consultants provide an integrated suite of services designed to support clients through every stage of their investment: acquisition target search and site identification, operator search and selection process, sales process control, and active marketing.
The consultancy team’s tasks include the completion of market and feasibility studies, vendor/buyer due diligence for both single asset and portfolio deals, operational reviews, performance monitoring, head office and business plan reviews, strategic option analysis and preparation of financial forecasts. Additionally, the consultancy team works closely alongside the valuation and agency teams on all joint projects, proposals, pitches, information memoranda and other.
- Student from a top hospitality / business school
- Ambition to work in the hotel investment or consultancy sector in the future
- Great excel skills and confident user of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Spanish & English is a must, all other additional languages are advantageous
- Quick learner, ambitious and good team player
- Good organisational skills
- Understanding of hotel operations through previous experience
- Previous internship in development or consultancy is an advantage
- EU/Swiss national